Meet Our Team
Ben was born and raised on the beaches of Southern California. He attended San Diego State as a standout baseball player and earned a BA in Public Administration. In addition to his real estate prowess, Ben has served as a lifeguard for the City of Solana Beach for more than 15 years and prides himself on his public service which he puts into practice daily both professional and personally.
Through his education, work experience and supportive friends, family and business associates, Ben has developed into a self-motivated, hardworking, quick thinking, knowledgeable and team oriented individual. All of these qualities make Ben a valuable asset to Swell Property and his clients. He has thrived in the real estate business and feels blessed to be a part of the Swell Team.
- Graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration (1999-2004)
- Graduated 3rd in his class from the San Diego Lifeguard Academy. Ben has worked for the City of Solana Beach Marine Safety Department as a supervisor for over 13 years ((2003-Present)
- Worked for Helfrich Construction Inc. specializing in residential remodel, new construction and tenant improvements (2000-2006)
- Received his real estate license (2005)
- Worked as a real estate agent with the Harwood Group, Coldwell Banker in North County San Diego with emphasis on Rancho Santa Fe and North County coastal (2005 to present)
CA BRE #01747836
I can be reached at: